|Health, Safety & Environment
ALFARAJ Trading & Services Company is the National, and fully accepts, its statutory and moral responsibilities to provide the highest standard of health and safety protection for its staff and for other people on or about the premises or sites for which it has responsibility.
ALFARAJ Trading & Services Company has responsibility for the development and regeneration of substantial public assets and regards health and safety as an integral part of the proper management of all the undertakings over which it has control.
ALFARAJ Trading & Services Company is dedicated to ensuring:
- The health, safety and welfare of all our staff and others who work under our control.
- The safety of the general public who use or have access to premises or sites under our control.
- That the way in which we develop our undertaking contributes to the well-being of the community at large.
In order to meet these aims we shall:
- Keep up to date with best practice in relation to health and safety and comply with all relevant legislation and authoritative guidance.
- To ensure, so far as is reasonably practicable, those who undertake work on our behalf apply the highest standards of health and safety for their employees and the community in general.
- Co-operate actively with local authorities, statutory bodies and public services in the interests of public safety and the safeguarding of the environment.
- Maintain to a high standard the estate and working practices in respect of all the premised and sites over which we have control.
- Give a high priority to health and safety in all our operations.
- Develop, implement and monitor health and safety regimes appropriate to our work.
- Co-operate with, and monitor, the performance of contractors who work for us.
- Provide the necessary resources to implement out policies and keep them up to date.
- Consult with, and involve, our staff in matters affecting their health and safety.
- Provide the neessary equipment and training for the tasks to be performed.
- Where necessary supplement our in-house resources with external resources.
- Enlist specialist support to keep our policies and procedures up to date.
We require the full and active participation of all our employees in order that the principles outlined in this policy statement may be achieved. The statutory duties placed on ALFARAJ Trading & Services Company and all its employees, and providers of services and Civil contracting, mechanical, machinery, transporting and heavy equipment hiring, are to be regarded as minimum standards. We aim to achieve best practice in terms of health and safety in all that we do.